Gopher Football Season Ticket Holder CentralRenew Season Tickets Online
2019 Season Ticket Timeline
2019 Season Ticket Renewal Launch
March 10, 2018
3-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan Deadline
April 15, 2019
Season Ticket Renewal & Scholarship Seating Donation Deadline
Gopher Score priority deadline for the Seat/Parking Upgrade Process
Late-May through Mid-June 2019
Seat/Parking Upgrade Process
Early August 2019
Season Tickets Shipped
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Home Opener vs. South Dakota State
Interest-Free Payment Plan Deadlines6-Month: December 10, 2018
5-Month: January 10, 2019
4-Month: February 10, 2019
3-Month: March 10, 2019
Away Game Tickets
Customers with a Gopher Score will be able to purchase tickets for 2019 Gopher Football away games in mid-June. More information on pricing, locations and ticket limits will be available at a later date.
Seat/Parking Upgrade Process
The Gopher Football Seat/Parking Upgrade Process will take place from Late-May through Mid-June. The upgrade process can be used to add season tickets and/or parking as well as move your current season tickets and/or parking to a new location. All season tickets holders who request an upgrade will be ranked in priority order based on their Gopher Score. (Note: By entering the upgrade process, you do not lose your current seat/parking locations. You just have the ability to move to a new location if desired.)
Below is a list of items that may help you prepare for upgrading your season tickets/parking or adding additional seats:
- Renew your season tickets by the April 15, 2019 renewal deadline. On your renewal, indicate that you are interested in a seat/parking upgrade. (Note: If you are looking to drop any of your tickets or move to a lower donation level, please contact the Gopher Sales & Service Department at 612-624-8080 (option 2) prior to renewing your tickets)
- Make any gifts to the Golden Gopher Fund to improve your Gopher Score rank by April 15th.
- Review a seating or parking map to identify possible seating or parking areas that you would like to move to.
- You will receive addition information on when you may view the available season ticket inventory and how to make your selection in May.
- If you elect to move your seats or parking pass, you will be able to do so after your selection date and time (Note: your selection date and time will be provided in May along with additional information on viewing the available inventory.)
- If you do move into an area that increases your season ticket price or scholarship seating donation the remaining balance must be paid at the time of your upgrade.
Ticket Transfer Process
All season ticket holders have the ability to transfer their season tickets to spouses, domestic partners, children, or parents. The season ticket history on the old account will be transferred to new season ticket holder of record. Financial giving, alumni status, varsity letter-winner status and UMAA status will not be transferred to new season ticket holder of record except in the case of transfer to a spouse/partner. In order to complete the transfer, a proof of relationship must be submitted along with the season ticket transfer form.
Below is a list of items that may help you prepare for transferring your season tickets:
- Fill out the transfer request form including contact information of the transferor/transferee and seat locations of the tickets to be transferred.
- Secure proof of relationship (Note: proof of relationship includes a copy of a birth certificate or a copy of a marriage license)
Submit the transfer request form and proof of relationship to the Gopher Ticket Sales & Service Department:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Mariucci Arena
- 4 Oak St SE
- Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Following the completion of the transfer, the Gopher Ticket Sales and Service Department will contact both parties confirming the transfer. The transferee will also receive an email containing information about their season tickets, as well as their MyGopherSports.com account login information.
2019 Season Ticket Pricing Map
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my tickets arrive?
Football season tickets and parking will be delivered via UPS in early August. Please make sure that all contact information is up to date to ensure proper delivery. Also, if your mailing address is a PO Box, please provide an alternate address, as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
How do I change my address?
To ensure that you receive your season tickets in time for the start of the 2019 season, please submit address changes no later than June 1, 2019.
How do I order a seat back?
If you would like to order a portable seat back for your bench seat location, please click here or call 1-866-932-8266 to place your order.
How do I set up my online account?
If you have never renewed online, please call the Gopher Sales & Service Department at 612-624-8080 (option 1) for assistance in logging into your online account.
How do I retrieve my username and/or password?
Your username cannot be emailed to you. To retrieve your username, please call the Gopher Sales & Service Department at 612-624-8080. A Fan Relations representative will provide you with your username if you cannot remember it. (Please note: If you have season tickets DO NOT create a new account.)
To retrieve your password, click Forgot your password? under the Existing users section on the Login page on mygophersports.com