The Priority Ranking System for Gopher Sports
Gopher Score is the priority ranking system used to sell and allocate tickets and parking for Gopher Sports. All current season ticket holders (all sports) and current athletics donors have a score and rank.
The Gopher Score ranking system is used to assign a ranking to each eligible customer for processes like season ticket upgrades, post-season tournament ticket on-sales, priority for single-game ticket on-sales, and benefits allotment for the Gopher Loyalty Program.
By having a Gopher Score you now have the ability to opt-in to any sport-related process. In previous years certain events were reserved for only season ticket holders of that sport. That is no longer the case.
Read more about Gopher Score priority ranking system and why we created it
Gopher Score Criteria & Formula
- Current Year Giving to Athletics – 10 points per $100
- Lifetime Giving to Athletics – 3 points per $100
- Consecutive Years of Season Ticket Purchase – 10 points per year
- Gopher Athletics Letterwinner – 25 points (one time allocation)
Gopher Score Is Used For
- Benefits allotment for the Gopher Loyalty Program
- Season ticket upgrades
- Priority for new season ticket sales
- Priority for single-game tickets and ticket packages
- Post-season tournament ticket sales
- Mid-season tournament ticket sales
- Neutral site ticket sales
- Season parking upgrades
- Priority for new season parking sales